Bonds has opened its annual Bonds Baby Search competition with a ‘share the love’ campaign created by Emotive.
The campaign goals to reposition the 15-year-old competition as a celebration of affection and infants throughout Australia.
Emotive and Bonds used the technique “the best thing about love is sharing it”.
Zane Pearson, artistic director and director at Emotive, stated in a press release: “To have fun the unconditional love shared between mum or dad and child, and drive entries to this iconic Bonds competition, we knew a standard campaign simply wouldn’t reduce it. To do that bond justice, we recreated the Florence and the Machine track, ‘You’ve Got the Love’ with the beloved Australian artist Connie Mitchell of Sneaky Sound System.
“We then developed a music video and a suite of shorter video assets that brought the song to life against a backdrop of authentic parenting moments of joy, frustration and everything in-between.”
Emily Small, head of selling at Bonds, added: “This new approach evolves our 15-year-old Baby Search program, developing the contest to eliminate voting, offer daily winners and even include fur babies was a way to celebrate the families of Australia and the love they share.”
- Emily Small: Head of Marketing
- Samara Anderson: Senior Brand Manager
- CEO: Simon Joyce
- Strategy Lead: Tyler Wilson
- Business Director: Sarah Clifton
- Creative Director: Andrew Cameron
- Director: Zane Pearson
- Executive Producer: Hayley-Ritz Pelling
- Senior Producer: Natalie Dagher
- Production Manager: Aimee Stewart
- DOP: Simon Ozolins
- Editor: Ben Kucharski
- Audio & Sound Design: Ed Coleman, Chocolate Studios
- Vocals: Connie Mitchell, Sneaky Sound System